Lessons are priced between £15 and £45. Email me for details or read below
What I offer
- Patient and structured tuition from an experienced tutor who wants to help you achieve your goals.
- Full after lesson support. If you need clarification on something covered in the lesson then you can give me a call or email me.
- Access to all my lesson files via Dropbox.
- The option to have the lesson recorded or videoed (or just have examples recorded).
- Learning software advice.
- Lessons are structured to enable you to achieve your musical goals.
- Guidance towards useful internet learning resources.
- Use of any of my equipment for the lesson. Can’t bring your guitar to the lesson? Then use one of mine!
I have a flexible approach to teaching, choose the way to learn that best suits you! I teach guitar online all over the world via Skype, or in-person in Battersea.
Lessons are also available in Canary Wharf through City Music Services.
During the day, I can also visit your place of work. Many companies offer their employees a learning bursary that can be put towards guitar lessons (ask your HR department).
Ways to Learn
- Trial lesson – £15
- One-to-one lessons in person (£30 or £275 for a block of 10) or 30 mins is £20
- One-to-one lessons via Skype (£25) first lesson is free! 30 mins is £15
- Learn with a friend (£20 pp) let me know if you need help finding a learning partner
- At your house £45 (daytimes and Sundays only) or £30 for 30 mins.
- Longer lessons – 1 hr 30 mins are £40 at my studio on Sundays. 2 hour lessons are £50.
Email me if you have other lesson requirements, e.g. intensive lessons now available.
24 hours notice must be given if canceling or rescheduling a lesson or the lesson fee applies. Skype lessons must be paid for 24 hours in advance.
Group lessons cannot be rescheduled or refunded once started, but you can attend future group lessons if one is missed.